Employer privacy statement
Information about you
How we use it and with whom we share it is in the University’s legitimate interest to use your professional contact information to deliver the services that you are seeking from us and to keep you informed about how we are able to help you.
We use your information to:
- Inform you about our services, including advertising jobs, taking part in events and building your profile at the University.
- Update you about the University and our students and graduates via regular newsletters.
- Seek your feedback via occasional surveys.
- Enquire about involvement in student development and recruitment activities.
- Contact you about any changes to the terms and conditions relating to the services we offer.
We use an external company, CareerHub, as our data processor. They provide us with the myFuture database to allow us, as data controllers, to contact you and administer our services.
If you have any questions or wish to be removed from our database, please contact us.
Further information on our Data Protection policy statement can be found here.